Monday, January 26, 2015

Day 8

I am trying to limit myself to once a week weigh ins. Honestly haven't been successful. Almost everyday before I step in the shower I have a need to step on the scale. Need to get out of the "weight" mindset and move into the "health" mindset. It's just frustrating not really being able to pinpoint the cause of the wt gain in the first place. 
And although I am stuck at this stupid plateau there have been some positive advancements. Some are too personal to talk about but here are a few:

  • Waking up in the morning and ready to go (Monday's don't count)
  • No sugar crashes so no more "hangry!" episodes
  • No more menstrual cramps! 
  • Formed stools! No. I don't consider this one too personal, luck you. Lots of people deal with this issue though. Either due to food allergies or just the crap we put in our bodies. Diarrhea shouldn't be your NORMAL! 
Anyway
Wt: 146
Actually up a lb. Thanks body.

Breakfast:
1 Fried Egg (fried in butter)
Bullet Proof Coffee (1.5 c coffee with 2 Tbsp butter)

Lunch:
1 Fried Egg (fried in butter)
2 Tbsp Mayo (Hellmann's Canola, no more soy)

Lunch Hour Workout:
Strength Training
I took what they suggested and used WorkOutLabs.com to put it together in a printable form to take to the gym. I needed pictures because I am a newbs when it comes to anything other than a treadmill. I know there are some machines there I will never figure out.

At this point I'm thinking of doing another fat fast. I'm already on my way today....


Dinner:
Leftover pork 4oz
1/2 Green Pepper
1 Slice of Provolone Cheese
No fat fast happening tonight. 

Snacks:
2 Slices of Bacon
Slice of Provolone 
2 Stalks of Celery
2 Tbsp Mayo

Super hungry tonight! 
Also drinking copious amounts of tea. Definitely got my water in.







No comments:

Post a Comment